Clear Labels

peppermint

Oh maybe Kimberly will see this. I got some from a co-op she did and they are crystal clear, I just love them. They were for laser printers, but I would think they have them for inkjet too. I just can't remember where she got them, and I'm not sure if it would still be listed under the co-op section, it's been 1-2 months ago, but you could check there. I'm pretty sure she had the suppliers name listed.

I get the crystal clear laser labels from onlinelabels. Prior to crystal clear I had been using the white "waterproof" laser labels because I thought I had to use that type of label to keep my stuff from smudging. WRONG. The crystal clear are perfect. I poured water on top of them, got lotion smeared on them, sprayed alcohol on them and nothing happened. I am so glad they offered free samples so that I could experiment and find that out! Now I use them all of the time.

Online Lables clear lables are clear and don't have any "frosting" to them. I used to order form Planetlable but Online Labels is alot cheaper. I decided to give them a try and placed an order on Tuesday and to my order today. I am very impressed and will definately be ordering my lables from them from now on.