Scale question??

Walmart does carry an electronic scale that would be efficient. Kinda pricey IMO for what you get. I think it's $29.99. Just make sure you do not put anything that is hot on the scale or it will quit working. Like a hot pot of soap to weigh out the FO directly into it, don't do that. Put heating pads between it and the pan. Also, this one, I'd advise you to put inside a gallon zip lock bag because even a droplet of FO does noticable damage right away (all the other scales I've used, you either barely notice the damage from the FO or it does none at all if you wash it off asap).

But, you can get it today and you don't have to pay shipping.

Staples or another office supply store might have something better. Or maybe a local kitchen specialty store if you don't want to buy online and wait for the arrival.

My post office is selling a small postal scale right now. I thinks it's $39.99. It weights in .1oz increments and goes up to 10lbs. I also have the scale from walmart and it only goes up to 3lbs but most of the time it errors at about 2.5lbs. I don't recommend it.

I got my scale from Oldwillknot today and it looks great. It holds up to 35lbs and its a really light scale. Its new and I only paid $10.99 for it plus around 15 shipping. Im thinking I got a pretty good deal if anyone is looking for a new scale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRASHIP-35-DIGITAL-SHIPPING-SCALE-SILVER-AC-SS-TRAY_W0QQitemZ9516115615QQcategoryZ50954QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem