Does anybody know how and where I could possibly get my logo on my lids

mindy5140

I was shopping last night at Walmart and there were these candles in the middle of the isle. I liked how they had their logo on the top of the lid.

So anywho I was just wondering how I could do that and if anybody knows how. I tried to search on the internet but I must be typing something wrong because nothing is turning up except other peoples candle stores.

TIA,

Mindy :)

If you knew what type of label you wanted you could make your own. I think that alot of the people on this board make their own labels.

Are you looking for round labels, rectangle, white or clear. This information would also be helpful for us to point you in the right direction.

Was it embossed, or "raised" logo, or printed on the lid? If it was embossed you will have to have those custom made, and I'm sure it would involve quite a large purchase. If it was just silkscreened on the lid, many container and packaging companies say they offer that service.

Thanks

I'm thinking maybe I should put this on my wish list and just use regular labels for now. I didn't think it would be cheap but I don't sell enough jar candles to even think about that yet. Right now my customers perfer tarts and break apart melts. The cheap stuff, lol.

But Thanks Again,

Mindy :)