Review of Black Cherry Bomb, two thumbs up!

Janette

I am just testing NG's Black Cherry Bomb and here are my thoughts.

OOB-strong! a little medicinal and not realistic, smells like most others.

In wax- WOW!, Strong still but most realistic I have found. No medicinal smell just fresh fruity cherries. I'm not big on the fruity scents but this one is a keeper for me.

Mixed with straight cinnamon might be good too.

Cheers

Janette

Thanks for the review. I was thinking of getting this one with my next NG order. :)

Go easy with this one as far as % per pound. I think that too much doesn't smell as good. 1/2 oz pp I found plenty. I think I will see if I can cut it back a bit more still. Using paraffin.

Cheers Janette.

PS- I am now testing NG- Eggnog. Very strong throw. Creamy, nutmeg, cinnamon and buttery rum. I will put this in my Christmas line this year.

Never ever make the mistake of smelling the wax directly after you put the BCB in the pour pot. Messed up my sniffer for 3 weeks! It was horrible!

Oh, and 1/2 oz ppwax is all I've needed in any wax of this stuff!

Yep that bad boy will run you out of the house. I second not taking a huge whiff when you're pouring it, unless you're trying to rid yourself of the ability to smell for a few days. The Ylang Ginger from NG does that to me too, and MAN does it throw.

Alas, I couldn't get the BCB to sell for some reason. I've got some in the classifieds if anyone is interested.