Bought Wax , Now what ???

Ok I want to try to make Candles , and desperately need help .. I have read ALOT on here about the Dangers and this is why I am asking for help .

I did make 1 Candle one time and it was so Awful I would;nt admit to making it . It had a deep hole cave in the middle , the wick was over on the side of the candle LOL . I mean down right pitiful . LOL

Now I got this wax today at michael's craft store , what can I make with this type of Wax ?

Yaleys - Candle Crafting Products - Premuim Candle Wax

Best Pillar wax availbale .

Finest premuim wax available for use in molded candles . High melting point of 148 degrees .

Now what can I make with this , and what Mold should I use there are so gosh darn many of them .

I bought Votive Molds they are Metal and a friend gave me sticky things that attach to the metal part of a wick to make it evenly and she said to lay Chop Sticks on each side of Wick . Now HELP ME . LOL

Please

You will definetly need additives is this is a straight up parrafin which I am sure it is.. What type of candles do you want to make? Do you have any molds already? Check out the classified section after seeing what you need and want and start there :-).. Or, if you can, many candle suppliers have "candle kits" ready for you to use. It comes with all you need to start making a candle!

Christina