Daystar reviews? First time ordering

AngelaVA

I'm ordering from Daystar for the first time. I've heard great things about it, but would love to get some more reviews. Here is what I'm thinking of ordering, but if there are any more must-haves (or if these aren't that great), let me know :D

Vanille Abricot

Kitchen Spice

Raspberries and White Roses

Brown Sugar & Fig (is it a good dupe?)

Birds of Paradise

Serendipitous

I've only got a few from Daystar (planning to try more soon) but one of my favorites is Tea for Two. I also like Turquoise and Boheme, but I think those are definitely love 'em or hate 'em FO's. Their new one, the People of the Labyrinths type, sounds intriguing and will be one I try next.

Stacy has some great FOs. I have noticed that when I use her stuff on candles I need a bit more cure time to get a really strong hot throw. I don't know why, but that is what I've noticed. Worth the wait though!

If you like foodies at all you have have have to try the Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies :drool: :drool: :drool:

The only one on your list that I have tried is Kitchen Spice...it's awesome!!!

The Honey and Shea is to die for IMO.

Purple Mist is really nice too- it's becoming one of my best sellers. I can't remember the others I have tried offhand but they were good -with the exception of Watermelon Martini...and I personally think it smelled like dirty feet-lol

Thanks everyone. I was also looking at the Honey and Shea and the Peach Jam cheesecake :drool: . Just not sure how those would sell in my area. I LOVE bakery scents, but those don't sell well for me so I'm trying to stick with more floral, clean and summery type of Fos. I think I'm going to need two sample packs now, lol :D

Raspberries and White Roses is very strong. Good smell too. I have tried the Vanille Coco in perfume only and that is my favorite. The Tres Magnifique(sp??) is a good one in wax too. i tested it at 1 oz pp in 6006 and had it burning in my co-workers office. Every patient that went in there loved it. Her office is a small office but it was drifting out in the hallway. Haven't tested it in a big room yet. But the scent is wonderful and would be wonderful in bath and body products.

on the exotic side-Apache Tears & good lookin' cowboy are both great and VERY strong.AT smells like nag champa & sage, GLC is a masculine leather & men's cologne smell.

foody type scents-mimi's kitchen -baked apples & spices,spice market -is a really good blend of spices,it made me think of constant comment tea,

banana spice cake-is banana nut bread with a kick of cinnamon. I had excellent results in J223 hot/cold throw.I love her oils and plan to get more.HTH :wink2: