Palm Wax Additives?

I was told by the supplier I got my wax from that additives were not necessary because palm is a natural wax. Just to see what would happen, I added stearic to one pillar and didn't get as much feathering as using nothing at all. They burned pretty much the same. HTH some.

I have added vybar 343 {think that's the correct number!} It is specially formulated for palm waxes and I use it to increase the amount of FO I can add to my candles. Oh, and also UVB inhibitor, because your purple type colors will quickly change on you! One of my testers ooohed and aaahed over my "cool" purple, blue, and pink palm pillar! I told him it was a mistake!

I have added vybar 343 {think that's the correct number!} It is specially formulated for palm waxes and I use it to increase the amount of FO I can add to my candles. Oh, and also UVB inhibitor, because your purple type colors will quickly change on you! One of my testers ooohed and aaahed over my "cool" purple, blue, and pink palm pillar! I told him it was a mistake!

Does the 343 really work to increase the amount of FO so the scent throw is stronger?