Refrig. Oils & Butters

maryann

I've searched on this subject and couldn't find anything (as usual is their a tutorial for searching on the forum:D ) ANYWAY I would like to know what oils and butters can be refrigeratored for longivity. Trying to get everything organized and taken care of as its everywhere it seems in our house :undecided.

I don't have room for my butters. I do keep Safflower and Sunflower in the fridge. They both have a pretty short life. They can sit on the shelf in the store before you get them. One recently went rancid on me anyway. It's quite noticeable when it happens.

e

I have cocoa butter, shea butter, grapeseed oil, almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil, soy protein- are they all OK?? IS THERE ANYTHING THAT SHOULDN'T BE REFRIGERATED?? I have Liquid Glycerin can that go bad? I appreciate everyone's help :smiley2:.

All the above are going in the frig today hope their's not one that shouldn't. Is there a site that talks about Butters and Oils as far as what they are good for and how to store them. I found one once thought I saved it under favorites but can't find it now. TIA :smiley2: