Amount of F/O for Blends

Ok this is the 3rd time. Dang internet. I am going to test 4630. JS123, and JS 50/50. I did a search for this but haven't found anything as of yet. I think most of us use 1 to 1.5 oz. of F/O for soy. And if you are like me you have a few that you need to tweek a little. Or something happenes like the phone rings, or the dog or the kids start talking to you. They never talk to me unless I'm trying to measure. Or your running late for hubby's chemo, and you forget what the heck your doing and what step your at. Well any who is there a good starting point. Is 1 oz on the blends enough or do you need to add a little extra. 10 lbs. can only go so far. Dang I hate testing but some of my F/O's I didn't like in soy so thought that I would give this a whirl. Any help I would be greatful. Thanks Christi

i use the 4630 blend. i use 1 1/2 oz. per lb. fo. i get an awesome scent throw, both cold and hot. this wax also says you can use 1 1/2 oz. per lb. with no problem.

Ok this is the 3rd time. Dang internet. I am going to test 4630. JS123, and JS 50/50. I did a search for this but haven't found anything as of yet. I think most of us use 1 to 1.5 oz. of F/O for soy. And if you are like me you have a few that you need to tweek a little. Or something happenes like the phone rings, or the dog or the kids start talking to you. They never talk to me unless I'm trying to measure. Or your running late for hubby's chemo, and you forget what the heck your doing and what step your at. Well any who is there a good starting point. Is 1 oz on the blends enough or do you need to add a little extra. 10 lbs. can only go so far. Dang I hate testing but some of my F/O's I didn't like in soy so thought that I would give this a whirl. Any help I would be greatful. Thanks Christi

FOs vary all over the map in throw. For some, starting with the maximum is going to be wildly overdoing it. I'd recommend starting at 1 oz so you can get a real feel for how each FO throws and then adjust it up or down as required. Generally you'll be getting better throw with the paraffin blends than with all-vegetable waxes.