4oz Apothecary with wood lid

hewells

Hi I bought 26 of these jars from the classifieds, they arrived and I think they are so cute. I emailed the person I got them from asking where she got them so that I can purchase more, but have not got any response :cry2: . So does anyone know who might carry these jars. I have been searching sites til my eyes cross and can't seem to find them.

TIA

Check this out, they've got 4.5 oz balmorals with wood lids. I've never seen balmorals with wood before.

http://www.glassware4gellin.com/woodlid.html

I've never ordered from this company before, so I can't vouch for them.

Candlemakersstore.com also has jars with wood lids, but I see that they are currently out of stock. :(

Thanks so much, I checked out those balmoral jars, guess that is one way to have a fancier jar and still obtain a somewhat country look to it. I gave up on the balmoral jars, I just can't get them wicked. Maybe come winter I will work on them again. Though I think I may just go for the 5 oz apothecary with the wood lid...seems I can find those everywhere.