Clementine Lavender Cut Pics

Sherie

Well I have had a time tonight getting this pic posted. I for the life of me don't know what happened with my driver but I had to uninstall it and reinstall it and then it still didn't work. Charged batteries to camera so I could get the pic off the camera and on to the CP. Jeepers, finally I got the darn thing to work. Okay, enough fussing. Here ya go Julie.......Clementine Lavender cut!

ClementineLavendercut.jpg

Those are beautiful!! I can see my name on at least one of those! No wait, it's there twice. Oh, maybe three times ;)

I wanna learn to swirl like that. :grin2:

LOL, Ashley came into the kitchen yesterday when I unmolded them and sniffed them. She said "oh mom, those are sooooo cool and they smell so fresh"!!!!! She's definitely getting a bar for that pms week, lol!!

You know Julie, I think your right, I think I did see your name on at least one of those bars, it might have been 2, lol!! I think I saw Sara's name too. I guess I better go check to make sure, lol! :P :p

You have that swirling thang going on!

LMAO, on a good day!!!! I couldn't believe these turned out so well. It was a much welcome surprise givent the fact it heated up and accelerated.

Thank you all for your kind replies!!!!!