Candle Cards

georgiaII

Can anyone tell me where to purchase the cards that I see tied around candles with ribbon or raffia? The only ones that I can find are too small more like gift cards. Also, do they have to be professionally printed or is there a way to print them using a computer? Thanks.

Not sure exactly what you're looking for but you could use business card paper, I just use cardstock and use the business card template from Avery for my hangtags and print on four areas (front and back) and then fold in half, punch a cute hole in the corner and tie it on. ;)

Otherwise you could make them any size you wanted using avery's software (it allows you to create your own template dimensions) and then cut it out with fancy scissors or something like that.

HTH

Guest EMercier

I used to do hang tags, but people were losing them. They had my information on them. I have now switched to labels. I made mine on cardstock, a basic light weight kind. Since I don't have a steady hand, I used scrapbooking scissors and it made a nice pattern.

I put a decorative hang tag on my candles using cardstock, a heart hole punch & ribbon. I get the cardstock at walmart, business card style, the cardstock will have the program # on it, easy to use & print.

?? Lately I've had customers request I eliminate jar labels altogether & put the necessary info on a hang tag. I'm not sure this would pass muster though, at minimum I'm bound to do the warning label on the jar.

What do you all think-ok to do the details on a hang tag or would I be looking at big trouble? I'm thinking no, but I guess it could be ok as long as the warning label was on the jar. I really dunno <help>