Igi 4786

Some people use this wax and love it. I've tested it before, it was good. I've had better throw than this wax though, and you still do get wet spots, but you do with just about every wax. But I wonder why they sell this wax for $20!!! That's insane - is anything wrong with it, or are they discontinuing it?? Kinda makes me wonder about it... But if I could get a wax that was 2 hours away, and it was quality wax, I'd probably choose that than the one I am using.

Ok fess up... Who's the supplier and where are they at?

I live in Tennessee and Georgia? is just a hop-skip-and jump from here.

I use 4786 for wax dipped bears and would love to get my hands on a pallet or two @ $20 a case.

Wet spots are a problem with this wax as it has BIG shrink to it as it cools. But as for the bears... they don't seem to mind the shrinkage :D

Scent throw is usually good too.

HTH

...Sounds kinda funny to me

I know why it is $20.00/case. It is legit.

I am interested in the fo's for $10.00/pound. My concern is that all supplies have been stored in an UNairconditioned location & daytime temp have been in the 90's (high 60's and 70's at night).

Does heat cause fragrance oils to degrade faster or is it just sunlight? Asked another supplier & was told heat (as in air temperature) should not be a factor in oil spoilage.

Yeah, right.

The little voice in my heat is having a fit.

Thanks,

Donna

We are NOT talking about Peak.