Soy beans

I read somewhere else on this forum about soy beans. I would like to make my own soy beans to sprinkle on top of the candles that I make to do something different. The only site that i found them was at Moonglow. But they dont have the molds for them, they just sell the beans already scented.

what I would like to do is after i pour my candles, any wxtra wax ill just pour into the bean molds. That way they have the same scent as the candle that im making.

can anyone help me find these molds? and has anyone ever made there own beans?

yes. I got a candle at Joann's Fabrics that was soy and it had these little beans on top and I thought that it was so cool. and Thats what I want to do. but im having issues finding this mold. Someone has to have one. I checked out candlewic and couldnt find anything. so i emailed them to ask.

Is it possible to use something like a raisin embed mold, or a coffee bean embed mold for those, I have never seen an mold for soybeans. It may be possible to contact a manufacturer of the molds and see if you can get one custom made.