Have u seen these? Adorable snowman with metal hat!

Thanks Sheryl,

They may be glass hats, because they are showing the snowmen how they look unpainted and then painted. But, I could be wrong. The one on the far right without paint on the body but has the black hat could be the metal hat one. I guess I could call and find out. Thanks again. :cool2:

~Holly

except that their faces are painted on and I can't tell if there are stars punched out on the hats. It's possible though.

http://shop.candlesandsupplies.com/candles/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Candles&category%5Fname=Seasonal+Jars&product%5Fid=SJB

HTH

Sheryl

NorCal

From their site - "We painted the jars in the picture so that you could see the detail, but the jars are shipped unpainted and plain."

And in that pic I can faintly see the stars in the two tin hats

Edited to add - these may not be the exact same ones tho - the stars do not look to be quite as big altho it is really hard to tell from the pic

And edited again to also add this was in the description - "Each jar holds about 21 oz. of gel or wax and available with a metal black hat"