How do you package your tarts/melts?

What do you use to package single and multiple tarts? I like the organza bags but they are 30-35 cents each which is too much for a single tart.

Wondering how difficult it is to shrink wrap? Haven't attempted that yet.

I'd appreciate any feedback you all have.

Sab

I put my tarts in the zip poly pro bags, single ones go into the small 3x3 zip bags, i only use these for when i'm giving someone a sample for placing a order. got to be poly pro bags. if you put " tart bags or something like that in search i'm sure you will get more information. i also like the gusset bags.

I buy different sizes of small bags at Michael's. They are on the end of an aisle here and there are 100 in a bag for $1.50. I just bought the 3 x 3 ones for my tarts and they are awesome!! and very cheap for single packaging!!

HTH!!

Aren't the ones from Michale's and such polyethylene though? Man I'd be thrilled if they weren't!

I use polypro zip bags from www.veripack.com I usethe 3X3 for my single tarts. I don't sell them in multiples so I only use that size. I do clamshells also though- those are really easy and what I prefer to do, but most of my customers prefer just the singles.