Need Wicking Help

Okay here is the candle I am currently testing..I have an 8 oz roly poly with 6% White Spring Lilac FO, 415 soy wax, used 2 orchid dye chips in 32 oz wax(it is light lavendar colored) I am using a HTP 105 after 4 hr burn there is still a hangup that I am not comfortable with...any suggestions on a different wick to try with this jar...it is giving me nightmares. I was going to try a 126 but was afraid that the 126,1212,1312 would burn to hot for this small of a glass.

If there isn't that much hang up I would give it a couple of more burns, if you haven't yet. Sometimes it will catch up. If you have done that already, I would consider the 126. That is the great thing about HTP's, they come in so many sizes, hard to not find something that will work. Of course, it depends on the dia. too. If the widest dia. is more than 3 1/2", you might consider double wicking, if it will allow.

I also have a Vanilla Velvet one in the same jar as the lilac and it is wicked with a 126 and is not producing so I am going to try a 1212 in that one. I have found in testing that the 1212 and 1312 are hotter then the 126.