can I even burn this?

I just had a major brain ooops,,, made a DBL batch (2lbs, 4 8oz jars) of patchoulli (from CC). I added 2oz of FO, and what I later realized was I added only enough color and UV for 1lb of wax. AND THE BIGGY... meant to put in 2 lbs of wax, poured jars, and normally I have some left over since there not quite 8oz filled. This time I couldnt even fill all the jars. So... either I didnt push the tare button or just only used 1lb of wax.

???? Can I burn a candle with that much FO/wax- whats the point, its not accurate for test burning anyway. At worst case thats 2oz FO to 1lb wax.

Any input on what to do... should I remelt it and add more wax. then repour?

:undecided

Well I figured out what I did at least. Forgot to push the tare button. After taking into account for FO it is off the weight of the pour pot ---- oops.

I am remelting them right now and then adding the extra wax (and color oops again) then I'll repour and see what happens.

The smallest oversite with candles means the worls LOL

Thanks everyone for the input. I guess I cant complain to much its my first real ooopps since I started making candles. Im sure there will be many more.

Thanks again you are all great :yay: