Bear Laboratories FO

Anyone used their FO? At $9 a pound I'm wondering if it's rubbish or not. I got some Mango Mandarin and used loads in a Soy Pillar and it has NO scent throw....but I may not be able to smell it as my whole house is drenched in scent at the moment from various candles and soaps I've been making.

It says on their website that they don't cut their oils. But most times it's easy for a supplier to say "we don't cut our oils" when they actually mean "we don't cut the oils, but the people we buy them from at such low prices do".

Same goes for Gemlite (International Parallel Machines) They sell their FO's cheaply - some as low as $5 per lb. I have some of theirs, and they smell very strong and true but wonder why they're so cheap when I've seen FO's sell for $30 per pound!

Lastly...anyone got an opinion on Ungerer FO's?

I like Bear Labs FO in bath and body more than anything else. If you make bath bombs, lotions or MP, they are wonderful for those applications. It really is hit or miss for CP soaps and/or candles. I've found some of the scents on the heavy side and harder to get blended in with candle wax. They may be perfect for incense.

i have ordered from them once so far. i think their oils are great and the warm embrace is awesome, it smells almost like bbw's vanilla bean noel.

love shack is great. i use pure soy and the throw is awesome.

like any supplier i'm sure we'll run into a dud now and then.

so far i'm very impressed with their oils.

My favorite from Bear Labs is Peach. Its wonderful in both soap and candles.

Also the gentleman will actually call you if you have a question about their FO's. I was just shocked when he called me. Shocked and impressed. I've been ordering from him ever since.

Alyce:D