Peak's Fragrances - What were your Results?

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has tried Peak's Strawberry, Peach, Mountain Lake and Sage & Lemongrass fragrances in soy wax? Did you get a good cold/hot scent throw?

This is the first time that I have ordered from this company. I have always used Candlewic, Candle Science, From Nature with Love and Brambleberry fragrances.

I appreciate any responses?

Thank you,

Jameel

I have to add that I just used "Fruit Slices" from Peaks in a couple tins with soy and Im clear in the back of my house and its so strong that its made me sick to my stomache!

Very very good throw!

And I will also add that I only used a half ounce per pound!

I have to add that I just used "Fruit Slices" from Peaks in a couple tins with soy and Im clear in the back of my house and its so strong that its made me sick to my stomache!

Very very good throw!

And I will also add that I only used a half ounce per pound!

WOW! That's awesome. I will check that one out.

I have used Peak quite a bit and the Sage & Lemongrass is out of this world! My best seller so far! The spiced fruit is great mixed with cinnamon as well. Strawberry and Mountain Lake are also good ones. Mountain Lake smells like mens cologne to me though. The Mango & papaya is also wonderful.