Just Scents~Asian Spice, Sage&Citrus,Za Za Zu Cocktail

Fire and Ice

Does anybody have any reviews on these scents?

I'm going to be ordering them this week~ a pound of each. according to the site, they all perform well in soy and are very strong.

I need something very different for the summer coming and I never tried JS fragrances. I know nothing will beat Peaks but I need something brand New

Other JS I'm looking at:

Mia Tia Coaktail

Calming Waters

Tahitian Daqurie

Thanks one and all.

Fire

I have samples of all of them, but only poured the ZaZaZu. I use paraffin though.

It's a nice scent, I like it and will probably add it but it's not a super strong thrower. I smell raspberry for sure....

Wait. LOL I just called my sister because I sent my tester to her house to see what she thought of the scent throw and she said it was strong! Her dh wasn't sure if he liked it! LOL

I liked the Mai Tai and would probably get it again.

The Tahitian Daquiri, smells terrible to me. It smells like icky sweet marachino cherries.

I ordered 10 samples, also got two freebies, from JS and I'm not too impressed with them. Out of the 12, I think I only liked two or three of them. Although they have good throw and the prices are reasonable, I just think most of them just seem too artificial smelling to me...or maybe it's just me, I don't know. :undecided

Thanks! I don't want to be investing money that I can't get out of the candles.

I know everyone raves about The chestnut &Brown Sugar so I WILL get that one.

I have also herd great reviews on the Oxegen and Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade

And I go ahead and get Green Clover and Aloe from Peaks!

Thanks again.

Fire

I like a lot of Becky's scents, but just like most of the Sage and Citrus I tried, it just doesn't seem right. I order it from Becky but I add my own mix to it to get what I want. I haven't tried her Asian Spice, I wonder if it is anything like Peak's Asian Sandalwood, which I really love, so I guess it doesn't. matter...LOL. I have tried the calming waters and I liked it, but it didn't go well with the testers, so I decided not to put it in my line. However, I am a big fan of Becky's Country Kitchen, Cranberry Sauce, Harvest, Ulitmate Vanilla, there are more, but I can't think if them. The Chestnut and Brown Sugar is pretty good, very strong. My testers love it, but it really isn't my first choice. I do carry it because I know that food smells are not my favorite. Rambling again...LOL

If you're getting a sampler, I would also suggest the orange chiffon cake, caramel cinnamon latte, caribbean holiday. Those are my three best sellers right now!

I couldn't get the pink lemonade to NOT smell like fuel, but it was incredible OOB. My wax hates anything citrus it seems!!

Trish you MUST obedience train your wax! LOL!:laugh2: Actually, my soy wax is well behaved! Thus far it hasn't kicked back anything I've put in it except for the first time I poured Key Lime Pie!LOL It wasn't a big seller so I retied it from my scent list. Did fine with the Coconut Lime Verbinia though.;) STAY!:laugh2: Scent throw COME!~ STAY!!!!! Good Candle!!!!:grin2:

I am testing some of the new ones now, too. I got a great throw from the Asian Spice, and Tahitial Daquiri--my neighbor said it reminds her of some drink she likes...can't remember.....I didn't get a strong throw in Mai Tai, but others have, so it could be my nose. I really like her very berry sorbet, and the banana berry smoothie is nice, but lighter.

Serendipity was strong in soy blend! I really like this one.

I think her oils are great, I would highly recommend JS.

Trish--I am not getting a good throw from the Orange cake, what % do you pour at?

Anyone getting a good throw from the pink grapefruit? I am going to try it tomorrow--but i tend to get fuel in most citrus scents, so I will start lower! You have to be so careful in soy.

I love the pink lemonade and sage and citrus is a big seller. Mimosa mandarin is great. I got fresh floral linen and hawaiian breeze curing now.

Have poured oxegen before and could not get that one to throw. Very light scent.

Trish--I am not getting a good throw from the Orange cake, what % do you pour at?

Anyone getting a good throw from the pink grapefruit? I am going to try it tomorrow--but i tend to get fuel in most citrus scents, so I will start lower! You have to be so careful in soy.

I use 6%, but I don't use soy. It throws incredible for me! I was burning my tester at my sister's house while she was highlighting my hair and it was so strong that we couldn't even smell the bleach on my hair! LOL I hope it works for you, it really is awesome.

My wax gives me fuel with citrus too. I've tried: Lemon Sugar, Mimosa Mandarin, Pink Lemonade even Fruit Slices gives me fuel! I hate it!!

For those of you that are getting light throw with the Mai Tai and Oxygen...try letting them cure...even in a tart. I made tarts with these and neither one of them threw for me the day after I made them. Usually, I can burn my tarts the same day, or the day after, and get great throw. But occassionally, I run across some scents that don't throw at all (using J223/OK6228) when I burn them that soon. I thought I got some dud fo's but I decided to let them sit for about a week or so, then tried them again and they threw great. Just thought I'd give you all a heads up.;)