My First Hurricane!

Hibiscus

Very pretty....looks like a Donna Dewberry painting to me. Donita

WOW! coming from you that has to be the ultimate compliment. I'm not familiar with Donna Dewberry but if she's using her work for decals than it might be..LOL

I've got three waiting to be decorated and these will be all mine!:D

Very nice 'cane

Donna Dewberry is a lady that came with the one step painting system, people that do it are easily recognized as doing the one step. My DH even does it.

I wish I were gifted enough to do even a one step job. I'll stick to walls for now..lol...I just couldn't leave the darn thing plain! It wasn't the decoration that got me excited it was just how easy it was to make the shell. I"m going to love working with these!

Thanks!

Hibiscus....I don't want to hijack your thread so if anyone isn't interested don't go to my album...don't peek....but if you want to see that anyone can learn how to paint a rose...check out what I did. It took two days to learn this....you can see that when I started it looked like I shouldn't have a paint brush in my hand....no hope....but I kept watching Donna Dewberry's video and just made myself do it. I taught a friend and pretty soon we were painting roses everywhere...even my kitchen cabinets. Then I bought Priscilla Hauser's books and learned more roses. They look great on candles. First I spray the candle with matte finish...two coats. Then it has "tooth" so the acrylic paints stick. I have done some plain bamboo that are very nice too. Sooooooooooooo if you want to see how to go from terrible to acceptable....click here: http://tinyurl.com/f2bzu

Donita