Lemon Meringue... Pie? **Cut Picture Added**

Now that just looks FANTASTIC all sliced up! Couldn't be prettier.

You've got cutting skills too...:yes: Beautiful!

Thanks Brenda, I had to freehand this one since it was still too soft. I was afraid to put it in the cutter. The cutting gods were nice to me this time.

Thanks for the layering tutorial... I couldn't have done it without ya. :)

Thanks AJ!

Obviously you've never encountered the 225 lb. always starving, sleeps until noon, sits in his room playing XBox Live for 15 hour stretches, 17 year old boy. I am always baking something new around the house due to my food allergy to flour so it's not unusual to find actual food that looks like this. And no, he's not used to seeing soap in the fridge on the cake shelf. Poor thing was horribly confused. :laugh2:

They thought it was CAKE? Obviously they need a bit more training. My family KNOWS that when they see me making something, it's always SOAP or B&B products. Not actual edible FOOD, for Pete's sake. :laugh2:

That soap looks fantastic! Gonna be cute all cut into bars. I love lemon.

• 3 weeks later...

Wasn't it whipped soap? If it is, whipped doesn't discolor like the other soaps....just so you know! I used warm vanilla sugar in whipped soap and my HP turned DARK brown, but the whipped just turned a light tan? If there is that much of a difference between HP and whipped soap from Warm Vanilla Sugar, I be willing to try anything that discolors! I wish I had some of my HP but my mom stole it all! The big soap on the right has a funny darker spot from me trying to give it a "bath" to make it shiny. I don't think it liked it!

fotka_ctvrtina1.jpg

I skimmed through the post and couldn't find where you had explained what TYPE it was, I just remembered seeing that it was whipped! My brain has been some where else but in my head lately.

But about discoloring from vanillas and stuff....in whipped soap. I pulled this from Nizzy's page and I hope its ok!

"Vanilla Fragrant Oil Trial

Three days ago I made up a batch and left it white and used Brambleberry's 'Vanilla Select'. You all know how brown your soap turns when using most of the vanilla fragrant oils on the market, even Brambleberry's but I am watching this batch with particular interest, I wanted to see how dark the vanilla fragrant oil will turn it. Well here it is at the start of day four and the soap has turned from white to a light creamy fawn colour and holding so far. " http://home.exetel.com.au/lozniz/Whipped/

If its not ok to I guess someone can go ahead and delete it, but I thought it might encourage people to try the whipped soap. I love it! and it floats!