When did elementsbathandbody change?

gerrie

I didn't think it had been that long since I bought some lotion tubes from them and now I just went to the site and it's totally different. I always got my aluminum bottles from them and now I don't even see them on the site. Have I been asleep or was this a sudden change?

When I first went to the site I was expecting a notice of being closed for the birth, but instead saw this entire new site. I agree Sherie, the site is very nice, but seems a lot of supplies are no longer there.....maybe it was time to cut back with the new baby on the way, who knows.

Tammie just changed her site, and she is either very close to giving birth or already has. She might be letting things run down so till she gets back up into full swing again after she has her baby.

Thanks chic!!!! I bet that's it.

I ordered from them about a week and 1/2 ago and I know they were clearance ALOT of stuff out one being the alum. spray bottles. But they said nothing about doing out of business (just getting rid of old inventory) or the change, I'll have to go visit. I think alot of stuff she gets is overstock, because I've ordered things that when they were gone I never seen them again of her site. I'm thinking she must have had the baby because there's been no emails re: specials. Off to check it out.... :tiptoe: