Is this factual??

First of all, why would you want to waste FO by adding more than 10%??? I usually use 6% and won't go over 8% and get a great, strong scent throw!! Secondly, most preblend waxes probably have vybar in it already and if you add more, you risk the chance of locking up your FO so you get no throw at all. :D

You might want to use that much oil, if say, the oil isn't that strong or, for lack of a better word, good. I which case you can add my Vybar, BUT keep in mind you're going to make the wax harder and thus need to play with wick size.

It also depends on what you're running... (kind of candle). We no longer make scented... Vybar is amazing stuff at getting things to emulsify...

Good Luck,

:)

If you add to much vybar it will "Lock Up" the scent and you will have very little to no throw. So if the pre-blend already has vybar in it and you add more it will most likely make things worse. Usually pre-blends have enough additives and by adding more will just make it worse not better.

If you add vybar to the pre-blended wax (such as IGI4786 container wax) is it capable of holding more than 10% fragrance oil?

If so, how do you know how much vybar to add??

Thanks for help

Connie:confused:

If the scent doesn't throw with 10% for gosh sakes give up on that oil or find it from another supplier. You keep going in the direction you are going now, you might as well just stick a wick in your bottle of fragrance oil and have at it. Bruce

If the scent doesn't throw with 10% for gosh sakes give up on that oil or find it from another supplier. You keep going in the direction you are going now, you might as well just stick a wick in your bottle of fragrance oil and have at it. Bruce

What a GREAT idea! Thats just about the ONLY thing I haven't tried to get a good throw!