Poll: Jar cost

How much do you pay per jar, including shipping?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you pay per jar, including shipping?

• up to $ .75 per jar
    • $ .75 to $1.00 per jar
    • $1.00 to $1.25 per jar
    • $1.25 to $1.50 per jar
    • $1.50 to $1.75 per jar
    • more than $1.75 per jar

Just wondering what others are paying for their jars, including shipping. If you answer, please let everyone know what jar you use (style and size) and where you purchased it.

Ive seen a lot of questions about jars lately and have some of my own, so I thought this may be helpful for many....including myself.

Thanks in advance to those who answer the poll.

Pam in Upper Michigan

I think you're not going to get the answer you're looking for considering the variance of sizes and type of jars will make the prices extremely different.

Like me, I use right now, 3 dfferent jars, one I only pay .57 the other more like 1.20 (with shipping price included).

Kind of hard to do a poll unless you were just asking about one specific jar or size of jar. ;)

JMO

Thanks to all who voted and answered what jars you use. I am not trying to get an exact price for any specific jar. This poll was intended to show how much people are willing to spend on a jar, and the comments tell us what styles of jars are popular.

Right now I used jelly jars, which I buy locally, and get them for $ .53 each for the 8 oz and $ .71 each for the 12 and 16 oz.

Pam

i buy 3 to 5 ounce roly polys at Michaels. The small ones cost .99$ and the bigger $1.99. Anyone know where I can find the same size cheaper? :undecided

Wal-Mart... .44 for 3oz and .57 for 5oz and they will order them for you.

at least at my store...

Mr. G