Anyone from Canada

Livelovebath

Hey!

You're just a hop, skip and a jump away from me in Pickering!

What kind of bases and everything are you looking for? The closest supplier to us is www.canwax.com SJ is absolutely awesome. In fact im going out there tonight! There are a bunch of other Canadian suppliers as well. I'm going to pm you something...

You can also try Scent Sanctuary and New Directions Canada.

Both have a great selection and the prices are pretty good.

Sue at Scent Sanctuary is awesome! She knows everything about soaps, scrubs, lotions and potions. You name it she knows! and the business end of it also. All your government requirements.....she really helped me out in the beginning and I still bug her once in awhile....LOL

SP

This supplier, is just a lady who I came in contact with through EBay.

She was selling some coconut oil and palm oil, and I asked if she had local pick up. She said yes, sure!

(I pick up at her home in the North side of Richmond Hill)

She has colorants, lavender buds, all kinds of oils (she buys in bulk and sells), spray and lotion containers, handmade wood molds........all kinds of stuff.

Usually I just ask her if she has something (EO's or FO's) and she will say yes or no, and give me a price. Her prices are soooooo good.

info@naturalworks4u.com

This is her Ebay store: she has way more than she sells on Ebay.

But this has some pictures....

http://stores.ebay.ca/Natural-Works

(don't forget there is no shipping cost so the prices are good)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, IF YOU GET A HOLD OF HER

Hey!

You're just a hop, skip and a jump away from me in Pickering!

What kind of bases and everything are you looking for? The closest supplier to us is www.canwax.com SJ is absolutely awesome. In fact im going out there tonight! There are a bunch of other Canadian suppliers as well. I'm going to pm you something...

Hi! I'm in Canada too. I was wondering if you could share who all the other suppliers are with me? I'm near Sudbury and I'm having to pay and arm and a leg in shipping. I would love it if I could find someone closer to me.

• 6 years later...