Just some jars

Shala

I haven't posted pictures in a long time so I thought that I would post these jars. They are the 7oz & 12oz status jars with the new 70/30 wax from Greenleaf. The adhesion to the jars is great! They are scented with Peak's Apple Blossom. The flame on the small candle looks a little big due to a draft where they are sitting for the picture.

70-30appleblossom.jpg

Your candles look awesome... the problem is that the more I hear about GL's blend, and see the great results everyone is getting, the more I am enticed to get some for myself! This is a problem because I'm just a hobbyist, and have 40lbs. of pillar wax in my garage waiting to be used... I think DH may throw me in the garage if I buy more wax!!!;)

Your candles look awesome... the problem is that the more I hear about GL's blend, and see the great results everyone is getting, the more I am enticed to get some for myself! This is a problem because I'm just a hobbyist, and have 40lbs. of pillar wax in my garage waiting to be used... I think DH may throw me in the garage if I buy more wax!!!;)

With time, patience and the proper guidance ...... he'll get right over it! :laugh2:

Shala : Your candles look great! I love those jars ~ been wanting to get me some for a while now. :D

With time, patience and the proper guidance ...... he'll get right over it! :laugh2:

Isn't that the truth. They all learn eventually.

Shala... Your candles look great