Wickit premier series 700

Has anyone tried the wickit series 700 wicks? I just got their samples and will let everyone know how they work for me in my 100% soy. I'm wondering how they will compare to the cd wicks. Let me know if anyone has used them and how they have worked for you.

Thanks,:wink2:

Has anyone tried the wickit series 700 wicks? I just got their samples and will let everyone know how they work for me in my 100% soy. I'm wondering how they will compare to the cd wicks. Let me know if anyone has used them and how they have worked for you.

Thanks,:wink2:

Love them, they are my wick of choice now.

Dixie

Hi. Why are they your wick of choice? They burn well, no mushrooms, no flickering, lots of sizes to choose from? The CDNs are working fairly good for me as I think I can find more inbetween sizes than the HTPs have. But, sometimes they just won't work how I want them to. Did it take a long time to recieve the samples? I requested some on-line and it seems like it was quite a while back. But, waiting is always hard. Are these the ones you have to buy 1000 at time? Just wondering. Beth

I am still testing these wicks, but I am very pleased with them so far. I get a good, clean burn, no dancing flames, no mushrooming, and little to no smoke when extinguished. (My CD's smoke like the dickens when I extinguish them, although I do what I tell others NOT to do ... I blow them out! :rolleyes2 ). If I can get the right wick figured out for my containers, I think these will be my wick of choice.

I like these wicks a lot! There is a company that sells them by the 100's. Only the last I looked they don't carry all the sizes. I can't remember the name of the company but I have it bookmarked here somewhere.......:grin2:

Here it is: http://www.buywax.com/group.asp?grp=119

I wonder why Aztec recommends some sizes for veggie/one-pour waxes and others not. Wick'n'Clip says the whole line is good for vegetable waxes.

Hi. Why are they your wick of choice? They burn well, no mushrooms, no flickering, lots of sizes to choose from? The CDNs are working fairly good for me as I think I can find more inbetween sizes than the HTPs have. But, sometimes they just won't work how I want them to. Did it take a long time to recieve the samples? I requested some on-line and it seems like it was quite a while back. But, waiting is always hard. Are these the ones you have to buy 1000 at time? Just wondering. Beth
They self trim, do not smoke, do not flicker. I have tried every wick known to man and I like these the best. You should have gotten your samples by now. I would call them. They send a huge assortment for you to test with. I have bought 1000 at a time but it looks like you can get them somewhere else for 100. I think 1000 is about $36.00. Be persistant.....it is a really nice FREE sample.

Dixie

Hmmmm Well I have been testing these wicks with the GB 464 and I used the biggest they had in their sampler w1-798 and it worked in my wide mouth 8 oz Kerr jar. However it still left a wee bit of a film and YES they DO smoke when they are extinguished. I am trying to stay away from having to double wick. Now in my wide mouth 16 oz kerr I am testing the HTP wick 1212 but I may need to try the 1312. Anyway,,,I am going to use the the 700 series in some paraffin and see what I get (trying to get away from Paraffin),,,,Ahhh the Joys Of TESTING!!!!GRRRRRRR:laugh2: