Scents for Aroma Ornies?

Hey all!

I've been making aroma ornies for my family and neighbors. Just curious on what scents you tend to use. I've been sticking mainly to the "clean" scents (clean cotton, Downey..) and I'm getting tired of the same old scents. I'm not sure how the bakery type scents would smell in the beads. Any suggestions, or scents you like? Thanks :)

D

Thank you guys! I can't wait to try some new scents!!! You've given me some great ideas :) Synascents, I think the scents longeveity depends on what scent you use and how long you bake them. My clean cotton never seems to last nearly as long as my pink sugar ones. And yes, they are super fun to make :)

I have used:

Country Berry Hotcakes (BCN)

HI Mulberry (KY)

Birds of Paradise (BCS)

Leather (Greenleaf)

Strawberries & Cream (ICS)

Pomegranate (Wicks Wares)

Cinnamon Roll (JS)

Pillow Talk (sample from King House)

Cherry Slush (KY)

Caribbean Pear (Twigs & Berries)

Honey Gardenia (Snowtop) This one my Mom has had in her car for about two months now and you can still smell it and she has an Expedition.

And others can't think of and they have all done well. Some scents last longer than others but overall they at least last about a month which is not bad for something that some people sell for $2.50 and up.