Bruce!

Elizabeth

Your soap is wonderful!! Lather's like a MOFO and the scent is incredible.

I could smell it all the way out into my hallway while the dh was showering last nite. Really made quite an impression on me. LOL, and he was using the lily of the valley one! Afterwards he said, Man that's a nice soap and it smells good too! Just goes to show ya, guys like the florals too! :)

Thanks so much for sending them. You're really doing great work. Hard to believe you haven't been at it for all that long!!

Thanks Liz

I just got a chance to get on here tonight. I spent the day cleaning up the pouring, dipping, soaping everything area in the basement. I CANT EVEN WALK AROUND! Just got over a ton of wax in, and it was squished from the hot weather and a double stacked pallet. Man I need to get rid of a bunch of junk!

Anyway, glad you liked the soaps! I try to let Kelly do them, but I always butt in and help out with them too... just cant help it. ;) We were making 5 scents, 3# each, but we are selling them faster than we can make them since the candles take up most of our time. I told Kelly that we just need to make the best sellers up in bulk so we can have some in stock all the time.

Hi e, don't know how you missed it either, but I have been on another soapers board for like 5 years now and playing around with the %'s for the past 18 months. Really only been selling for the past month or so. Cherry soap sounds interesting, pm me if you want to trade stuff.

Tanya dear..... I know your stinky, but the kind of dirty you are, this soap don't clean :P. I could still send you some just cause I'm that kinda guy. :cool:

Everyone else will just have to wait for us to get some new batches ready. LOL

I had some lily of the valley soap that I got in a trade about 4 years ago and I really enjoyed the smell if it, not too flowery, just nice and clean. Thats why I decided to make that scent and am glad I did.

Bruce

Hi e, don't know how you missed it either, but I have been on another soapers board for like 5 years now and playing around with the %'s for the past 18 months. Really only been selling for the past month or so. Cherry soap sounds interesting, pm me if you want to trade stuff.

Bruce, this was the cherry cobbler soap LMAO! You still wanna trade?

e

badbatch.jpg

Tanya dear..... I know your stinky, but the kind of dirty you are, this soap don't clean :P. I could still send you some just cause I'm that kinda guy. :cool:

Damn I cant get away with anything LOL!

Wow E, I hadnt seen that awesome looking soap!! Ack!

Okay Bruce - give over - what is your secret for the Great Lather??

My soap has good lather but my DH would like more. I have tried PKO and coconut and anything else I can think of to improve this = "Bubble bubble toil and trouble...";)

My soap has good lather but my DH would like more. I have tried PKO and coconut and anything else I can think of to improve this = "Bubble bubble toil and trouble...";)

What other oils/butters are you using and the percentages because that is what will also make the difference in your lather. I use coconut, and lots of it, and i get a terrific lather and it doesn't seem to cause any dryness.

Ya see, I thought the soaps I got from Liz had more lather than mine. ? LOL

I guess we are always harder on our own products.

Bruce

Yup, curing helps, but I think it is the combo/percentages as well. I'm a lather person and gots to have my lather!! I have a bar I took out recently and loved the lather, looking back in my notes I saw I used CCM (coconut milk in it), that makes a nice lather.