Just playing around today...

Mitch23

And came up with this.

Now I know it's sideways, and looks like it's kinda big, sorry about that.

I was trying to come up with a simple label for the body sprays (hey I like even stuff for me to be pretty!, plus I don't want to leave a blank bottle on the counter... goodness knows I've had to throw enough of those away b/c of forgetting what's in them). Planning on printing them on gold foil, and trim into two with those deco edged scissors. The only size I could find that were even close to being able to work were the 3 1/3 x 4.

I know it has a 'biz name' on it, but that is what I am planning on way in the future as long as no one else down my road takes it. Just didn't look right to me with "By Michelle" at the top. Weight is just a guesstimate for now. Not too sure about what I put on the back. Even though I'm not in biz, I'm trying to figure out what has to be there, just to be safe.

Any suggestions? I'm just so chunked with this!

Mitch

post-1660-1394583966_thumb.jpg

I like it. Simple yet elegant, not too much foo foo As for the sideways lmao I have Publisher and that's the way all of mine have to be made. Kind of aggrevating having to crook your head.

I think it looks very nice.

Yah, I've got a crook in my neck now, but those are very nice.

Oh and if you DO give these out to anyone, you need a little warning about not spraying on hard flooring cuz someone is bound to slip on that stuff. :eek:

I almost slipped today when I made up a small bottle and then proceeded to spray it on myself right there in the kitchen with tile flooring. :eek: Damn near killed myself. LOL

I think they are great but concerned about the gold label. Will it be waterproof? Can they be printed on laser jet? I use clear labels in laser jet because ink jet smeared all over. Your font is great and nice an easy to read, mind sharing the name?

Thanks, everyone.

Michi, I had thought about that this morning, when the cat slid a lot further than he usually does in the morn.

Laurie, I'm not sure if they'll smear yet, don't have them and have to get more ink before I can try. They are the kind made for inkjet, but I was kinda wondering about that myself. I'm thinking of putting either a clear glossy over it, or maybe just some tape. The font is Amazone BT (el cheapo PrintShop 15 program). Avery DesignPro (the free one) has one that's very close called French Script, it's just not exactly as "swirly".

Thanks, again.

Mitch