Which Candle Suppliers?

I have spent the last couple of days on the computer, reading posts and trying to figure out which company to order oils from. I live in Arkansas and we don't have any candle supply companies close so I will be out shipping on anything I order. I have ordered from a couple of smaller companies in Texas and have been fairly satisified. Also used Aztec in Tennessee and Soap and Candles. (I love their oils but customer service is a BIG issue with SNC). Are there any Arkies or OKies out there that could give an opinion on getting the bang for your buck. TIA Ginger

I'm an Okie, and unfortunately almost everything I order is not close by. You will probably find once you start doing this more, your favorites will be at different suppliers. Start out with samples and then when you find what you like, buy in bulk to save on shipping. I order alot from BCN, Peaks, Just Scent, and the Candle Source. You will probably just have to accept the fact that shipping is going to kill you.:D Good luck!

You could try Green Leaf.....they might not be too far from you. I love all their oils and their 70/30 Perfect Blend is a must have....LOL....and Brenda is great with customer service.....by far the best I have dealt with. Here is the site link: http://www.greenleafcandlesupply.com/

I have spent the last couple of days on the computer, reading posts and trying to figure out which company to order oils from. I live in Arkansas and we don't have any candle supply companies close so I will be out shipping on anything I order. I have ordered from a couple of smaller companies in Texas and have been fairly satisified. Also used Aztec in Tennessee and Soap and Candles. (I love their oils but customer service is a BIG issue with SNC). Are there any Arkies or OKies out there that could give an opinion on getting the bang for your buck. TIA Ginger

ics has a flat rate shipping box anything up to 9lb for $8.10 shipping.

the candlesource.com has real good shipping prices- and i'm very impressed with their oils. just recently started to use them in pure soy.

they has the greatest strawberry/banana i have ever smelled.

Thanks everyone for your advice. I will be checking out some of these places. I received my order today from SNC and they smell so wonderful. Shipping was alot faster this time than in the past and I just can't keep my noise out of the bottles. I also received 4 samples which was great. Here's my list that I received:

Birthday Cake

Blackberry Sage-wow

Blue Skies

Cucumber Mint-another good one

Jelly Beans

Pink Sugar Aquolina Type-this is different

Raspberry Tomato Leaf-I've ordered this before and I really like it

Rosemary Mint- another wow

Strawberry Jam

Strawberry Melon

I also received samples of Little Black Dress, Angel Food Cake, Issey Miyake Pour Homme type( I think I like this one), and Childhood. This week is spring break and I have my 6 year old grandson so candle making will have to wait till the weekend but I am ready. This is like Christmas in March. Wow, I am excited. Thanks to all who responded. I really appreciate any and all advice. Ginger