Fragrance Oils

ROBBIESTRANG

I have seen one post on "The Candle Source" and that person was really happy with their products. I just checked their site and the prices are real reasonable especially their 1 oz. I am still a beginner and I am wanting to keep my costs low but I want quality. Has anybody else used their scents and can give them a thumbs up?

Robbie

Definately a thumbs up. I use soy and pretty much all the fo's I have tried have done very well. They also have fast & cheap shipping.

Some of my favorites are:

J&J Bedtime Bath--definately try this one!

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Sweat Pea

Clothes Line

Apple Butter

Sage & Citrus

i use pure soy and their oils are great, strong. they have the greatest strawberry/banana i've ever smelled, love the britney spears fantasy, relaxation smells to me like one of the vs dream angels fo, magnolia great.

starfruit & mango smell like starfruit & mango, tropical island smell like it's described, the vick's smell like vicks great for the sinuses.

i highly recommend them.

As I've said - they're AMAZING.

The scents are almost always dead-on. I've only had a few that I didn't like (and simply due to personal preference).

With the excellent prices ... it's hard for me to choose any other supplier. I get quality fragrances from Loren for very reasonable rates ... when some charge almost double what he does.

I'm waiting on an order now for the new Britney Spear's Fantasy and Relaxation! Carol, happy to hear those were good choices!

Since he also sells soy wax, I'm assured that his fragrances work terrific in that too. :)

They're worth a try anyway - especially with the great prices. I think you'll be thrilled!

- Meg

got another order today and oob, and just into wax the chocolate chip cookie is omg great smell just like my chocolate chip cookies.

lemon meringue pie- this is the real pie with real pie crust not a graham cracker crust.

the clove is the absolutely the best i've ever bought.

coffee caramel cream i could just drink it smells so good.

Coffee Caramel Cream is my biggest seller in Tarts!

And the Lemon Meringue Pie ... LoL, my Mom is CRAZY over that. For awhile there thats all she would allow to be burnt candle/tart wise here!

Ooo, now I HAVE to get the Chocolate Chip Cookie one. Yum, Yum, YUM! I can imagine some adorable votives with dark chocolate chunks .... woohoo!

I haven't tried Clove yet. Carol ... STOP! You're making me start to write up a new order! I'm going to have to wait anxiously for my latest order to get here!

- Meg

Another thumbs on them from me! They are some of the best FO's I have found! Great customer service, great oils, great prices and this is the first place I go for my oils other than the classy's on here. I would very highly recommend them to anyone that is wanting to make a great quality product!