Candle Co. Names & Business Cards

Good Morning All...I am having trouble finding a name to fit my personality and candles.//After reading the "Website" mis-hap story...I will think harder. I don't want to step on any toes. I'm having mind block...having six kids running around will do that to you from time to time. I would however still like your business cards for my new growing hobby. ((I collect them from all over down here, the crafty ones))

A business name is a totally personal thing. I chose Cabin Dream Candles because my husband and I have always had a dream of retiring to a log cabin in the woods one day. Get it? Cabin Dream.

I, too, like your screen name for a business name. If daisies mean something to you, I'd say try to incorporate that into your business name. Good luck!!

Add the "s" because when I read the screen name I automatically read it as the plural form.

And I also like that name--wish my business name was that good; I chose it on the spur of the moment and now have a customer base that recognizes my candles so I'm afraid to change it!