Printed Gold Foil Labels

Do any of you know where you can get the gold foil printed labels? I saw some at one of the stores here and the lady that runs the store said the lady gets them already printed with her info on them.....do any of you know where these can be found? Thanks.....

You can get them at desktop publishing NEW!! Inkjet Gold Foil Labels

We used to get them from them...but we get ours printed now..we found that we get them printed just as cheap as we can buy them and do the work ourselves...we get them printed at Wix n Wax Online, your #1 source for candle-making products

They will even design them for you!;)

Thanks so much.....I think I will try the Wix n Wax....I want someone else to do the work for me...:D I am being lazy......

We used to get them from them...but we get ours printed now..we found that we get them printed just as cheap as we can buy them and do the work ourselves...we get them printed at Wix n Wax Online, your #1 source for candle-making products

That would be awesome.....thank you so much.....will send you a pm if I can figure out how....LOL....

Tammy....I have some of the ones from Desktop if you want me to send you a couple of pages to play with...I would be happy to

Do you get labels printed with your FOs on them too?

Thanks so much....I really appreciate this.....

Tammy...got your pm and will get those in the mail Thurs AM....I will send you what we print for the bottom of the candle too...just FYI...

JudyN...we print our own for the Fragrance...we use a program that Avery has..it is so simple!

If you plan to get large quantities, the prices at Nashville Wraps didn't seem bad per label. They have a one-time setup charge (I believe it was $75), but you can keep reordering indefinitely using that setup. If I ever get a logo that I'm in love with, I plan to order from them because I believe it came out to only a few cents per label. Can you tell I haven't looked at this in a while but it's lingering in my feeble little brain!

Jane

Thanks so much....will check them out....

If you plan to get large quantities, the prices at Nashville Wraps didn't seem bad per label. They have a one-time setup charge (I believe it was $75), but you can keep reordering indefinitely using that setup. If I ever get a logo that I'm in love with, I plan to order from them because I believe it came out to only a few cents per label. Can you tell I haven't looked at this in a while but it's lingering in my feeble little brain!

Jane

Tracy from Bath and Body by Tracy also does graphic design and prints labels. She is great to work with and has foil labels. She will send you samples. Here is her web address: http://www.bathandbodybytracy.com/

I have been buying from her for years. Not only is she good and gives great customer service, but she is very nice and talented. She makes bath and body products, but also is an expert in graphic design and doing websites. She keeps trying to re-do mine. My mermaid is on her website. Donita

Thanks so much....I appreciate it....

I have been buying from her for years. Not only is she good and gives great customer service, but she is very nice and talented. She makes bath and body products, but also is an expert in graphic design and doing websites. She keeps trying to re-do mine. My mermaid is on her website. Donita