GB Samples 464

Please PM me. I am trying to keep all of this a little more organized than last time.

Do not send emails. It is way too confusing for me.

thanks,

jason

Sorry. You said e-mail in your post, so I assumed it was okay. I understand about it being confusing. I sent you a PM just now. Thanks. :)

It is going to be like last time. I am sending out samples and we will see what happens. right now no one has the 464, but if we all like it I think we will get people to carry it.

this was needs to be poured between 125-140.

Jason

I like those pouring temps!! I tested the 444 and 449 and at first wasn't sure what I thought. But, I got a pretty good throw in both of them from FOs that I've had difficulty getting a throw from in my current wax. And I have had no problems with the tops after test burns like I've read others reporting. Mine are stayed smooth but I did have some airpockets. Could have been my pouring temps/ :undecided

I look forward to testing this one out and hope it is carried by a close supplier so that I can get more to test further if necessary like I've done with the 444 and 449.

Thanks Jason!

BTW - I pm you my phone number.