I am so Pissed!!

Mnhorsemom

On 3/7 I ordered 2 bottles of FO from Scent Works. They sent me shippng notification in 3/13 and gave me the Fedex tracking number. It was put on the Fedex truck at 4:30 am this morning and was scheduled to be delivered to me. Well, here it is 7:30 pm and no delivery. I called Fedex and all could tell me was that it was back at Fedex and no delivery attempt had been made. I have been waiting a long time for this darn FO and now I will be late with an order I have. I think I may have to call someone at Fedex Monday and ahve a chat with them. :angry2:

Honestly it probably never left the warehouse or it came in after the truck that delivers your route had already left the terminal. Did you track it online or just call to check on it, most of the time the CSR's have not got a clue. I would certainly contact the company, if what you were told was true, they deserve to know that their shipper dropped the ball.

I don't know what is up with Fed Ex unless they are trying to become too much like UPS now. :laugh2: Last month, I stayed in all day waiting for a box and checking every few minutes even knowing they deliver at 11 a.m. at the latest. Finally checked the tracking which showed delivery. Welp, I called them and had a fit, especially after the girl talked down to me and told me it *was* delivered. After I told her I was in and out the door all day, she told me she'd check with the driver and again stated that it *was* delivered. I told her in no uncertain terms that I had an order that had to ship and it had better be found the next day. At least I can say they had it here at 9 a.m. the next morning. :laugh2: UPS did the same thing twice a couple of months ago and it took a WEEK to get it 7 miles the first time. The second time, I drove over to pick it up from the snotty woman who had it and told UPS they'd better figure out which highway is which immediately! I noticed they now have a house description written on all my boxes after they tried to convince ME that I live in a blue house (snotty lady) instead of a white house with red trim. :laugh2:

On a side note-glad I didn't wait for the supplier to do anything. It happened over a month ago and the supplier just sent an email last Friday asking if it had been found...uuhhh geee...way to take care of a customer...

Honestly it probably never left the warehouse or it came in after the truck that delivers your route had already left the terminal. Did you track it online or just call to check on it, most of the time the CSR's have not got a clue. I would certainly contact the company, if what you were told was true, they deserve to know that their shipper dropped the ball.

Actually, it probably did make the truck. This happened to me last year just before Christmas and the boxes definitely made it on the truck. However, when I called Fed Ex, they said that they were in a transition phase and there wasn't anyone able to fully "map" the deliveries.

So the boxes I shipped weren't "mapped" out for the driver to deliver and sometimes the drivers would catch them and sometimes they wouldn't. It was horribly frustrating because my account really needed these.

I would definitely call and make a complaint. If you are wanting a refund, your supplier will have to file that claim.

I hope your package came today! Waiting for an order that is critical is just as bad as waiting around for a ride home....grrrr!

Reading your experience reminds me of yesterday when, finally, my order of EOs from MMS that I were shipped 2/11 finally showed up! I even called MMS but they didn't have a tracking number. The problem was NOT with MMS, but with our dinky little post office.:waiting: My husband didn't have to work yesterday and when he went out to our rural mailbox there was a handwritten note from our letter carrier...saying I had an insured package at the post office. It also asked me to call them since they were at the point of sending it back since it had been sitting in their store room awaiting my pick-up for 4 weeks!

Now, my husband knew I had been waiting for this package for over a month so he went to pick it up. I did receive the jars I ordered from MMS in a very timely fashion! But no EOs! Our post office claimed they had left two notices in our mailbox about the package in question. That really irritated me since I had been pawing through the daily mail for any sign of a package notification in anticipation of being able to use these EOs in some soaps and we had not received any of the coveted orange package notifications!

So he responded that we had NOT received any notification and the postmaster exclaimed, "Well, he's been with us for years." This is the very same letter carrier who, a day after we installed it" managed to almost rip the door off our large sized mailbox and lost some important bills we had mailed out from our mailbox. He is the reason we no longer leave mail in the box and put up the flag.....:angry2:

I do all my shipping to customers through USPS at the larger post office in the town in which I work and never had a single problem, so I know it's not the system...It's our rotten carrier. Dang! Now I'm mad all over again!

Sorry to hi-jack your thread, Mnhorsemom. I can empathize with your frustration!

Fed Ex Home delivery is Tuesday-Saturday. I hated that at first but now I see a great advantage. Boxes that would normally arrive on Monday now get here on Saturday. We all know how much we hate waiting over the weekend for new stuff! ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed that it arrived today and you're busy filling the order!

HHMMMM, when I talked to Fedex on Friday night the guy told me they don't do home delivery on Saturday but that I should have the package Monday. I know for sure they didn't bring it yesterday. I think I will call Scent Works Monday and see what I can get them to do about the shipping. I paid $11.99 for this (*&%^& shipping (and it was only two 16 oz bottles of FO) I think I should at least get some of it back!!!

Maybe he should go read the website

Edited: Well, since visiting the site, Is this a service that has to be requested by the shipper? I haven't used Fed ex, so I'm not sure. I didn't know if maybe it had to be requested in order for them to deliver on Saturdays. I know the Ups driver that delivers to me also delivers where I work, it isn't split up as business or residence

Service Info

FedEx Home Delivery®

FedEx Home Delivery service connects you to every residential address in the U.S. What makes this service special is its residential-only delivery network and the flexibility to customize delivery to suit your recipient by choosing from three premium service upgrades.

table.infotable td, table.infotablehidden td { border-bottom: #CCCCCC 1px solid; border-left: #CCCCCC 1px solid; padding: 2px 0 4px 4px; }

Service DescriptionDelivery Times1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii. Check transit times.Service DaysTuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.Delivery AreaAvailable throughout all 50 states.Package Size and WeightUp to 70 lbs.; 108" in length; 165" in length plus girth (L+2W+2H).ExceptionsFedEx Home Delivery cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. No hazardous materials, except ORM-D (see service restrictions).

Last week Fed Ex scared the total bajeezers out of me. We had all the kids in bed and we were back in our bedroom watching TV and frankly, half asleep. They rang the doorbell at 9:35pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Normally I would be up, but even if I was, you don't freaking deliver a package that late!!!! Or heck, just leave it on the doorstep and don't ring the dang bell! Of course it woke up all the kids and we got to spend another hour putting them BACK to bed.