HELP..trouble wicking my mini pillar

Okay...got the sinking issue resolved, but I cannot get these things wicked right

:(. I am usine EcosoyaPB. LX8, LX10--too small. RRD 29- too big. Thought I had it w/an LX12. It burned perfectly for 2 hrs (perfect melt pool and the flame could have been a tad larger), then it started to blowout!! :cry2:, so I put it out before it went through.

I did get a sampler kit of those new Premier wicks, so I guess I'll play w/those :confused:.

Are you talking about wicking a 2" pillar? The size isn't mentioned. I've been working on these for some time too. The part I don't understand is how long are these little guys are expected to burn. The rule for most pillars is to burn the pillar the hours of the diameter. So if these little ones make it to 2 hrs, didn't they do their job? I gave in and got some 2.5" molds and they are easier to wick. But the 2" pillars are so cute. You may also want to play with the types of molds. If you are using concave, try a flat top or the other way around.

Carrie, how long are your 2" pillars able to burn? You use Ecosoya pb? And which wick are you using?

I'm not familar with the wax but I think I used a flat braid 18 or 21 with that size. I'm not positive but worth a try. This was with paraffin and additives, it's been a long time :confused: LX 12 is to small, I use those for votives!