Scent throw of Vanilla crunch? HELP?

Brooke

JS Vanilla Crunch.

It this a light thrower.

Because I am not getting the same affect as I did with my sample size of the oil. I mean it too was light but now it seems I am really searching for the scent.

Has anyone had this issue.

I would blame it on candle nose but I havn't been pouring yet today to check on these candles.

HELP HELP:waiting:

That happened to me too. Not sure why. I have tried a Million vanilla it seems but keep going back to heartfelts simply vanilla, strongest straight vanilla..I do wish I could have got the vanilla crunch to work for me.

Hi Marisa, :grin2:

I was wondering about SNTP Vanilla Bliss

Have you heard of this one?

OK guys I can't say enough about Snowtops "Vanilla Bliss". Angies vanilla is incredible. I have used it in Eco soy CB Advanced and also in the EL Millenium container soy and it throws exactly the same in both waxes. This has to be the BEST VANILLA I have ever tried. Let is cure for 24 hours and trust me, you will not be disappointed. Now that I told all of you about Snowtops Vanilla Bliss, I'm going to have to order right now and stock up, because there won't be any left for me.:D

I am going to order. LOL from SNTP

i have a fundraiser and one of the scent is the vanilla crunch because my tester sample wasn't to bad.

Now I have made all these candles with Vanilla Crunch and I am not sure if I am going to want to offer them.

Any thoughts on what I could add to this oil to give it some OOp LOL

Not looking forward to the repours but hey if I am not happy than they won't be happy right.

SNTP has a carmel nut cluster that I sampled along time ago.

Maybe I could add a little of this?

Hi Brooke,

Try the nut cluster to fix up your vanilla, or do you have a striaght hazelnut? That works nice in the vanilla.

You won't be disappointed with the Vanilla Bliss. I was never a vanilla person till I got that one from Angie. Now I make it just for me. :) I'm eating up my profits with this oil. :D

Hi Brooke,

Try the nut cluster to fix up your vanilla, or do you have a striaght hazelnut? That works nice in the vanilla.

You won't be disappointed with the Vanilla Bliss. I was never a vanilla person till I got that one from Angie. Now I make it just for me. :) I'm eating up my profits with this oil. :D

Thanks for the advice,

I agree on SNTP oils, I havn't been disappointed on any.

The only problem I have had was Lavender turned my wax blue. I just hated that cause it was a true Lavender.

Orange Chiffon Cake has been my best seller. Tried others but they were either burnt or not cakie enough.

Have a good one !

Brooke