Weekend Stuff

pdevine

Thank you all so much!

Lumina: I have been ordering my flowers from www.pressed-flowers.com and www.greetingsofgrace.com Both sites were given to me by Donita.

Sharyl55: The way to get the hint of color on the bottom is, I poured about 1" of the pink in a stainless steel bowl. You have to make sure it is level and even, let it set like you would when you are doing a hurricane, then pour the excess off. Make sure the rim is even and level and then pour in my clear/white layer to the top and finish up just like doing a hurricane. The first one I did was with a yellow bottom and I didn't level the rim and it came out yucky looking and had jump lines in it.

Thanks,,,,,,Portia

Portia, you're going to think I'm a complete idiot. Well some days maybe I am. LOL I was envisioning you making the bowel with a ballon and for the life of me couldn't figure out how you got the pink bottom. Reality is so much simpler or at least a possibility. Thanks I'll be watching for more inspiring pictures.