Cinnamon Vanilla

Wick'd

JS it is! Shipping to me is ouchy so I may have to get a few more bottles to make it worth it. :grin2: Thanks all!

Definitely get a few more bottles, lol. I love JS. The Cinnamon roll with frosting is a great FO too. I haven't tried her Cinnamon Vanilla though, but I'm sure it's great. She also has a nutty spiced vanilla that's being discontinued, so it's on sale for cheap.

She also has a nutty spiced vanilla that's being discontinued, so it's on sale for cheap.

Oh, thank you for that heads-up!

I experimented and made my own. It just all depends on how much of each you want to "smell". I'd have to say I used about 2/3 vanilla and 1/3 cinnamon

Thank you! I think I'll get some vanilla and cinnamon and pit them against the pre-mixed. I'm going to have a busy weekend next week! :grin2:

I just spoke with Becky in regard to this f/o. I have been searching for a dupe of "The Body Shop"...Vanilla Spice. Can't find it anywhere, so I am going to send a sample of the body butter to JS and see if Becky can help me with this. This vanilla spice body butter is so incredible, you want to eat your arm off. :) I may request a sample of the cinnamon vanilla and see if it's the match.