Cedar Vale?

Grannyscandles

I believe they went out of business. I think they had very poor customer service anyway. JMO

Yeah, they've been out of business for a while now. Their CS was on of the worst I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I don't care how "cheap" their products were, it simply wasn't worth it and I do believe that's why they went under.

Last post on the link provoded to soap dish yesterday is from the new owners. Check it out -if the case is as she states it's a shame the new owners are being blackballed for the previous owners shortcomings. Don't flame me, please!! I haven't tried the company, just read her post and she says it was not the new owners who cheated everyone.:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

Glo

LOL.. I was just coming over to tell you to read the latest and greatest over there!

I agree, she shouldn't be blackballed, but until she posted that information, we simply had no way of knowing about the sale of the business and the new owners. New one sounds like she's got a good head on her shoulders.

If it were me, I'd go through the trouble of changing my business name. Fast like too.