Jamaica Me Crazy

I have a lot of orders for this scent. My problem is I need color suggestion.

I just switched from color chips to liquid dye. I used to color

it with teal and they always came out a light blue. I want to get them a bluish green. Not real dark. Should I mix blue and yellow? Or will that just turn out dark green? TIA

Thanks ya'll. All I have right now is yellow and blue dye. I have an order due in 3 days for 30 of these. Guess I should have thought about this before.

What about hunter green color chips? Do you think I could use them and a few drops of blue? I don't want to mess these up.

I go for the pastel yellow/orange also. To choose a color for a fragrance I close my eyes and take a few deep sniffs and whatever color comes to my mind is the one I go with. One of my friends wanted a French Vanilla candle set in a deep dark purple. I asked 10 different people to smell the candles and tell me what they thought it smelled like. All 10 said grape! Even worse the same friend called to tell me she liked them but couldn't remember the name of the fragrance, I told her they were grape and she said whatever they were they smelled really good. Duh, trust me they smelled like French Vanilla. This is just a small example of how color really does play a role in how people perceive the fragrance in a candle.