Green Leaf Candle Supply?

Tahlula B.

Brenda - I am so sorry that you have to come on here constantly and explain, etc. For crying freaking out loud people...it's a free offer. How about you do what I did and order a 10lb slab to test like you would with any other vendor? That way you become a "paying" customer (preference over free offers as Brenda has stated many times) with a vendor that everyone's raving over...I think it's worth it. Cut off your nose to spite your face if you wish...but quit your bellyaching.

Geez.

Jen

Since I was thinking of changing waxes I was one of those who asked for a free lb of the perfect blend. Then I figured that l lb of wax wasn't going to get me very far in my testing. So I ordered a slab, I'm sure glad I did, I love this wax, and we all know it takes more than 1 lb. or even 10 lbs of wax to test your wicks and oils. I'm ordering more this week cause my 10 lbs is just about gone.

As Brenda stated, paying orders have priority over freebies. I got my order right away, with the freebie wax inside, minus the shipping that it would have cost them to send the freebie, so you're better off just ordering a slab or case if you really think you might want to change your wax.

If you asked for the freebie just cause it was free, and have no plans on changing your wax, then I guess you'll have to wait. As a paying customer, I don't think I'd want to do business with a supplier who took all paying orders and requests for free wax in order as they came in. I would expect my paying order to come first, which is what they're doing. I know it's frustrating, but I don't think they dreamed there would be such a overwhelming response to their free wax.

Brenda,

I think that everyone that has had any substantive dealings with you can attest to your ASTOUNDING helpfulness, willingess to answer questions, ability to admit being snowed under by requests (a lot of companies would just ignore this) and overall terrific customer service. I've rarely found a supplier that was available to take care of their customers practically 7 days a week, as well as respond to queries posted on this board, your own board, and another one as well. I cannot imagine the cost that your company has taken on not only in giving the wax away but absorbing the shipping costs as well.

If folks are impatient, I certainly understand. Once they get a chance to try your wax, your fragrance oils, and experience your exceptional dedication to customer service I'm sure they will be as blown away as I have been.

All good things ARE WORTH WAITING FOR (and less bitchin' while ya wait for a FREEBIE that didn't even require a purchase, or guarantee the giver any business).

Well said and as the old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" and if you can't wait just order a slab or in my case curiosity got the best of me and I ordered a case. Brenda is a wonderful person. She is doing her best, I am sure of that.

Brenda - I am so sorry that you have to come on here constantly and explain' date=' etc. For crying freaking out loud people...it's a free offer. How about you do what I did and order a 10lb slab to test like you would with any other vendor? That way you become a "paying" customer (preference over free offers as Brenda has stated many times) with a vendor that everyone's raving over...I think it's worth it. Cut off your nose to spite your face if you wish...but quit your bellyaching.

Geez.

Jen[/quote']

Well said...I always read these post to hear reviews but get tired of those that complain. Yes I said it. DAYUM! Order a 10lb slab like some of us and test. You'll get your wax quick then and you should not have any complaints.

For the record, I poured mine last week and it separated a little from the jar, but it is still pretty. The wax is 4th in line to be tested. But can't wait to start burning it.

I was also one of those who ordered the sample, but due to Greenleaf's many requests, I just decided to go ahead and order a slab of it just to see how good it was. I sure was glad I did; it is the best wax I have ever used! I ordered sample FO's also, and they work great in this wax.

When I was getting close to running out of the slab I had, I ordered a full case of this to have on hand to make more candles. Even though I live in Michigan, I will continue to order this wax because I like this one the best. I even find the shipping costs quite reasonable considering the distance from there to here and my orders always get here faster than most places I have ordered from.

The FO's I have tried that I like the best in this wax are: Indonesian Teak, French Market, Magic of India, and Hawaiian Breeze. I will be testing the Maduro tomorrow, but am sure I am going to love this one, too. They all had excellent hot/cold throw and burn great!

Thank you so much, Brenda, for your excellent customer service and products! I will be back for more!

:D

Well said...I always read these post to hear reviews but get tired of those that complain.

No kidding. I ordered a sample pack from Wick-It the week before Christmas and I never received it...and this is the FIRST time I've mentioned it on this board. Did I complain on all the threads mentioning Premier Wicks? No. Did I gripe because I did not get a free pack of wicks? No. The company lost any potential business they might have received from me, and that's enough.

Did I complain on all the threads mentioning Premier Wicks? No. Did I gripe because I did not get a free pack of wicks? No. The company lost any potential business they might have received from me, and that's enough.

Same here, btw.

It's free people, so just chill out a little bit. You don't even have to pay shipping! Post an offer for free tarts on your website, and see how fast you get behind in making those tarts. Like someone else said it's free, and people will ask for it, regardless if they are in a market for a new supplier or not.