? about UPland Molds

Meridith

Does anyone know if the Uplands Molds come with the liner or if they have to be ordered separately? They show pictures of each mold with a liner in it and then below, a picture and where you can order a liner. The description also doesn't really specify and the pictures throw me off. I've emailed the company to find out, but I am really thinking of ordering one and want to know soon. TIA

I saw this on the other board and answered it there as well. The Uplands come with the liner. You can also order just the liner in case you want to make your own mold.

Thanks Janis. :) That is what I thought but really wanted to make sure. I just can't decide if I want to buy this mold or the one at Bramberry or a Kelsie's. Decisions, decisions, decisions..............................:confused:

I'm considering the

18 bar birchwood mold at Brambleberry

one of the slab molds at Kelsies - probably the mini but am afraid it might be too small.

the Uplands 12 bar mold.

I like to do cpop so I am wanting a slab mold that will hold up. I also want dividers to try that out.

Thanks so much. Its nice to know the Uplands comes with the liner since it makes it the cheapest one out there. Do you ladies that have an Uplands use it with the liner in the oven for CPOP and how does it do? Sorry so many questions but want to make sure I get what I really want when I finally order one. :)

I ordered the 12 bar mold with lines. OMG I am so excited to get it and try it out. :) I am really anxious to try swirling in it. Right now I use a wood log mold which I really like but want to try for a different look. I have a plastic slab mold that came with a soap kit from TDF. Its warped b/c stupid ME tried it in the oven. Had a total DUH! moment happening. :P

My Uplands mold is on its way!!!!!! I should have it on Thursday. I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What size bar did you get? I know you got the 12 bar but which one?