Festival - how much product to bring?

Is there a ballpark idea of amount of product (soy container candles) to bring to a festival based on past show attendance? Figure 10x10 booth. This festival (Strawberry Festival, Troy Ohio) is one of the largest in Ohio and goes all weekend. I don't want to overstock (don't have the budget) but also want to be able to have enough supply to last the weekend. I know I can take orders, but people like to walk away with product.

Thanks,

Tony

I am no expert, I have only done 3 small shows myself,:embarasse but I would take everything you car or truck could hold. Everybody likes different things. I even take my seasonal scents. You just dont never know what people will want. The scents I dont think people will buy, that is what sells. HTH

Good luck!!;):D

If you don't have the product with you, you can't sell so bring as many as you can. First ever show i did, i sold most of my products on the first day of a two days show and spend the second day giving brochures to people, not funny.

I agree with BarnCat, as much as you can pack into your vehicle. You would be surprised with a little clever packing how much you can get into a car. You just never know what people are going to ask for. For us one year the Pumpkin Fudge went like hotcakes and then the following year at the same festival it was Apple Jack and Peel. So you just never know, better to be safe than sorry!!