Peaks Strawberry/Kiwi

ebarnes

Is the best!!!!!!!

Has anyone else tested this FO.

I tested the watermelon yesterday, the throw was great but it smelled more like sweeeeet watermelon candy than fresh watermelon. May have to change the name on that one.

That's what I hate about watermelon fragrance oils. They always seem to smell like super-sweet candy, which is not what I'm looking for. :undecided

Good to know about strawberry/kiwi. That sounds like a great one to try for spring. Thanks!

That's what I hate about watermelon fragrance oils. They always seem to smell like super-sweet candy, which is not what I'm looking for. :undecided

Good to know about strawberry/kiwi. That sounds like a great one to try for spring. Thanks!

Yes you should try the strawberry kiwi, as far as the watermelon, I was sooooo happy with the throw that Im just going to chaneg the name. I will post later asking for suggestions.

Yes you should try the strawberry kiwi, as far as the watermelon, I was sooooo happy with the throw that Im just going to chaneg the name. I will post later asking for suggestions.

I haven't tried Peak's watermelon, but since I'm placing an order soon anyway, I might just have to get a sample of this. Definitely putting the strawberry/kiwi on my list. I'd also like to try the Wild Raspberry. Have you tested this one yet?

I haven't tried Peak's watermelon, but since I'm placing an order soon anyway, I might just have to get a sample of this. Definitely putting the strawberry/kiwi on my list. I'd also like to try the Wild Raspberry. Have you tested this one yet?

Let me know what you think of them, no I Have not tested the Wild Raspberry yet. It's on my list though

To me the Wild Raspberry is very tart smelling. Not like a mellow sun ripened raspberry, but very crisp and tart, if that's what you are looking for.

I actually add vanilla to it to tone it down. But now that Peaks has the Black Raspberry Vanilla, I use that one. I like it a lot!!

HTH a little on the WR. :)

To me the Wild Raspberry is very tart smelling. Not like a mellow sun ripened raspberry, but very crisp and tart, if that's what you are looking for.

I actually add vanilla to it to tone it down. But now that Peaks has the Black Raspberry Vanilla, I use that one. I like it a lot!!

HTH a little on the WR. :)

Thanks. I really like JS Raspberry Vanilla Creme, but I also want to try Peaks raspberry, because I'm pretty sure they smell different. Looks like I'm getting more sample bottles this week, lol.