Where to get BBW Brown Sugar & Fig?

AngelaVA

I hear ya Angela, I bought some of the body spray a while back, and immediately came here asking where I could find it, at that time only SW had it, and I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much. :(

I'm hoarding my spray big time-if my teenaged daughter even looks at it....... :tongue2:

Hmmm wondering if JBN's smells like it???

I bought the one from Sweetcakes. I made lotions and its alot softer that the one from BBW. It does smell like it...but its missing something.

That's good to know. Thanks.

WSP is on my poo-list because I get these outrageous shipping charges, but maybe I'll make an exception to try this FO. :undecided

If you order $50.00 worth of fo from this site.

http://www.fragranceandflavors.com/default.aspx

Then shipping is free. HTH

Hmm, I did not know that. I might have to rethink my boycott, lol.

And Heather, I may be e-mailing you soon. I really appreciate the offer. I'm so jealous that you live that close. There are NO suppliers near me. :undecided

:highfive:

LOL you and me both Angela! I just ordered some sniffies from Rhonda...i've heard great reviews about her oils!

Let me know how you like the sniffies. The last thing I need is to add another FO supplier, but maybe my checkbook can handle it. Question is . . . can DH handle it, lol ;)

I just sent an e-mail to get some sniffies of my own. I'm really curious about the Patchouli Honey too. I hate patchouli and anything that remotely smells like it, so this will be interesting. I do have a few customers who are die-hard patch fans, so I hope this is one they'll like.