4oz wickless tins anyone doing them??

I do 8 oz wickless tins and they sell great for me. I also like that there isn't any wick testing to be done, lol. Once people understand how it works, they love them (in my experience anyway).

I also think the lack of wicks sound appealing. Are there any past threads here (that you know of) that can elaborate on the instructions for making these? Or is it basically working out the wax types and FO combinations for the strongest scents?

What kind of wax do you use for yours? I like the soy so far, and would like to use at least a combo with some in it.

I also think the lack of wicks sound appealing. Are there any past threads here (that you know of) that can elaborate on the instructions for making these? Or is it basically working out the wax types and FO combinations for the strongest scents?

What kind of wax do you use for yours? I like the soy so far, and would like to use at least a combo with some in it.

These are easy to make. Just pour your wax into the tin - no wick - and you're good to go. I use the same wax and Fos for wickless as I do for regular wicked candles (J50). I use the exact same pouring procedure, but without a wick.

There are quite a few threads talking about this, so try doing a search. You're bound to find something. :grin2: